Ditropan is used for relieving symptoms of bladder problems (urinary urgency, frequency, or leakage; loss of bladder control; and painful urination) in certain patients.
$56.00 – $1,022.25
Ditropan is used for relieving symptoms of bladder problems (urinary urgency, frequency, or leakage; loss of bladder control; and painful urination) in certain patients. Ditropan is an anticholinergic. It works by relaxing muscles in the bladder.
Use Ditropan as directed by your doctor.
- Take Ditropan by mouth with or without food.
- Take Ditropan on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Ditropan at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Ditropan event if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Ditropan, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ditropan.
Store Ditropan at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C), in a tight container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ditropan out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Oxybutynin chloride.
Do NOT use Ditropan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ditropan
- you have bladder blockage or are unable to urinate
- you have certain stomach or bowel problems (eg, blockage, decreased muscle movement) or tightening of the esophagus
- you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
- you have heart problems caused by severe bleeding.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Ditropan. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have trouble urinating or have very poor health
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart failure, fast or irregular heartbeat), high blood pressure, nervous system problems, esophagus problems (eg, reflux disease, inflammation), stomach or bowel problems (eg, colitis, inflammation), or hiatal hernia
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, myasthenia gravis, an enlarged prostate, an overactive thyroid, or glaucoma, or if you are at risk for glaucoma.
Some medicines may interact with Ditropan. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticholinergics (eg, scopolamine), azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), or macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin) because they may increase the risk of Ditropan’s side effects
- Bisphosphonates (eg, alendronate) because the risk of irritation of the esophagus may be increased
- Phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Ditropan and they may increase the risk of Ditropan’s side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Ditropan may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Ditropan may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Ditropan with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Ditropan; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Ditropan may cause decreased sweating. Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur. Contact your doctor if you have been exposed to high temperatures and you develop fever; flushing; hot, dry skin; severe or persistent headache; dizziness; sudden fatigue; fast heartbeat; seizures; or fainting.
- Ditropan may cause dry mouth. To help relieve dry mouth, suck on sugarless hard candy or ice chips, chew sugarless gum, drink water, or use a saliva substitute. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Use Ditropan with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Ditropan should be used with extreme caution in children younger 5 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is not known if Ditropan can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ditropan while you are pregnant. It is not known if Ditropan is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Ditropan, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry eyes, nose, skin, or mouth; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain; taste changes; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; difficult or painful urination; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; mental or mood changes (eg, agitation); seizures; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; vision problems.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
★ STEALTH PACKAGING: We upgraded our stealth methods. We now use TOP NOTCH stealth. What does this mean?
– Vacuum sealed thick plastic
– An extra layer of MYLAR seal
– Address label + return address label
– Priority shipping
★ SHIPPING: All orders are ship and delivery Discreetly overnight with Tracking, Very Fast, Secure, no signature needed. The envelope, box, parcel will be delivered in your doorstep. We do offer 100% reshipping if don´t arrive, or arrive damaged, stolen, missing or seized etc this is only available with orders ship only via our courier partners i.e DHL, TNT or FedEx.
Years of trial and error have provided us with an encompassing knowledge of international shipping procedures, customs tactics and what to look out for shipping bulk product overseas. Multiple layers of high-quality mylar bags, moisture barrier bags (MBBs) and a stealth method so inconspicuous that you could open the pack in front of your family without arising suspicion.
We got it all! Professional business-style packaging with multiple security features guarantees a trouble-free clearance and fast shipping times. Track your pack at any time with the tracking code that is provided to you immediately after we dispatch your product.
By the way: deploy an anonymous drop that is not connected to you in any way. This is very important especially for international bulk shipments. We’ll take care of the rest and ship you a clean, canine-proof box full of the highest quality product you will ever find.
30 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills, 120 Pills, 180 Pills, 270 Pills, 360 Pills