Use Suprax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Suprax by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- To clear up your infection completely, continue using Suprax for the full course of treatment even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Suprax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Suprax.
Store Suprax at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Suprax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Suprax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Suprax or to other cephalosporins (eg, cephalexin)
- you will be having a live typhoid vaccine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Suprax. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a penicillin (eg, amoxicillin) or beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem)
- if you have diarrhea, stomach or bowel problems (eg, inflammation), bleeding or blood clotting problems, liver problems, or poor nutrition
- if you have a history of kidney problems or you are on dialysis treatment.
Some medicines may interact with Suprax. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or carbamazepine because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Suprax
- Live typhoid vaccines because their effectiveness may be decreased by Suprax.
Ask your health care provider if Suprax may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Suprax may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Suprax with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not change dose forms (eg, tablets, suspension) of Suprax without talking with your doctor.
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Suprax only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Suprax for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Suprax may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Suprax may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Do not receive a live typhoid vaccine while you are taking Suprax. It may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if you are scheduled to receive a live typhoid vaccine.
- Diabetes patients – Suprax may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose or urine ketones to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Suprax may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Suprax.
- Suprax should be used with extreme caution in children younger 6 months; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Suprax while you are pregnant. It is not known if Suprax is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Suprax, check with your doctor or pharmacist. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; gas; loose stools; nausea; stomach pain or upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bloody stools; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; severe nausea or vomiting; severe stomach pain or cramping; unusual bruising or bleeding; vaginal discharge or itching; white spots in the mouth; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
★ SHIPPING: All orders are ship and delivery Discreetly overnight with Tracking, Very Fast, Secure, no signature needed. The envelope, box, parcel will be delivered in your doorstep. We do offer 100% reshipping if don´t arrive, or arrive damaged, stolen, missing or seized etc this is only available with orders ship only via our courier partners i.e DHL, TNT or FedEx.
Years of trial and error have provided us with an encompassing knowledge of international shipping procedures, customs tactics and what to look out for shipping bulk product overseas. Multiple layers of high-quality mylar bags, moisture barrier bags (MBBs) and a stealth method so inconspicuous that you could open the pack in front of your family without arising suspicion.
We got it all! Professional business-style packaging with multiple security features guarantees a trouble-free clearance and fast shipping times. Track your pack at any time with the tracking code that is provided to you immediately after we dispatch your product.
By the way: deploy an anonymous drop that is not connected to you in any way. This is very important especially for international bulk shipments. We’ll take care of the rest and ship you a clean, canine-proof box full of the highest quality product you will ever find.
30 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills, 120 Pills, 180 Pills, 270 Pills, 360 Pills