Abana is used when the following symptoms are displayed:
- Mild to moderate hypertension.
- Hyperlipidemic conditions.
- As an adjuvant in the therapy of angina with the cardiac risk factors.
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular conditions those requiring inhibition of platelet aggregation.
Abana helps to lower the cholesterol and LDL while raising HDL. It works as a cardio-protective by improving the contractility of the heart and by reducing sensitivity to adrenergic stimulation. It also reduces the platelet aggregation.
Use Abana as directed by your doctor.
- Take Abana by mouth with or without food.
- Take 2 tablets twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- If you miss a dose of Abana take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.