Peruvian Coca Flour Delisse Brand 2kg (70.547 Oz)
100% GENUINE COCA FLOUR
Delisse Coca flour is dehydrated and micropulverized coca leaf. It conserves all its medicinal properties and components. Used by incas from immemorial times, the culture of the coca has formed a part of the tradition and customs of the Andean man.
One of the centers of origin of cultivated coca is the Andean-Amazonian area of the Cusco region. The valleys of La Convencion and Yanatile present an ecological floor called “Subtropical Dry Forest”. With an altitude between 850 and 1400 meters above sea level. In this ecological floor live wild species of the genus Erythroxylum and it was the native inhabitants Machiguengas who in ancient times domesticated this wild plant discovering its nutritional and medicinal properties (Merma, 2004). Peruvian Coca Flour Delisse Brand 2kg (70.547 Oz)
BENEFITS OF DELISSE COCA FLOUR
- Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels: Regulates glucose and blood pressure
- Source of vitamins: It contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C and E. It also contains sodium, potassium, phosphorus and proteins.
- Fights anemia: It has a lot of iron and vitamin B, the latter is very well absorbed by the body and is used as a supplement
- Coca flour has more than 2000 mg of calcium (per 100g). Consequently, more than milk or cheese.
- Fight depression: Clears the mind, helps concentration, gives physical and mental vigor and produces some well-being.
- It improves the oxygenation of the organism. So, it is used to calm dizziness at great heights.
HOW TO CONSUME
- Infusion: Dissolve a teaspoon in a cup of hot water, add sugar or honey. Excellent digestive.
- To enrich cakes: Add 5% coca powder to your preparation of cakes.
- Nutritional Supplement: Add to your smoothies with fruits and/or vegetables.
The coca flour Delisse brand is medicinal against: altitude sickness, depression, obesity, high blood pressure, asthmatic bronchitis, diabetes, stomach, arthritis and colon problems.
Comes in discreet packaging
1 Bags, 2 Bags, 5 Bags, 10 Bags, 20 Bags